To provide through Christian ministry: food, clothing, shelter and other basic needs and offer the rehabilitation teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Helping Real People
- Too often people are dehumanized as we give them titles like homeless. Homelessness is their condition, not their identity. They are someone’s son, grandson, brother, father, cousin, uncle, etc. They are real people regardless if we can understand how they got into the situation they are in.
- Fighting homelessness is helping the person experiencing troubled times find who they really are helping them to overcome their situation.
With Real Stuggles
- Just get a job. Perhaps you have said this. A lot of us have. However, most of those experiencing homelessness have had many jobs. The real struggle is what prevents them from being able to keep a job and a home.
- Whether it is one of the many forms of addiction, medical issues, mental illness, family conflicts, or something else, it is rarely a case where just getting a job will solve all problems.
Make Real Change
- We believe the most loving thing we can do is actively work to help those experiencing homelessness, get out of homelessness by addressing the core issues that created the situation to begin with. Providing shelter alone is not enough.
- Real, meaningful change is hard work and takes time. Thus, we do not limit how long a person can stay at the Mission as long as he is actively working on his goals.
In Jesus’ Name
- We are committed to the high calling of the Lord Jesus Christ to help those in need.
|Chad Young||Executive Director|
|Chris Coleman||Operations Director|
|Brittany Willer||Director of Donor Engagement and Development|
|Tom Davis||New Life Program Director|
|Dave Waggoner||New Life Program Assistant Director|
|Sandy Shields||Financial Assistant|
|Krista Johnson||Events and Volunteer Coordinator|
|Tim Stringer||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Robert Levis||Shelter Guest Manager|
|Johnathan Gwynn||Food Service Manager|
|Lane Mills||Lead Supervisor|
|Jeffery Ensz||Shelter Supervisor|
|Tim Ito||Shelter Supervisor|
|Anthony McCartney||Shelter Supervisor|
|Shawn Roane||Shelter Supervisor|
|James Taverner||Shelter Supervisor|
|Gary Thompson||Shelter Supervisor|
Board of Directors
President: Joe Hodges
Vice President: Donna Basgall
Secretary: Bill Hodges
Treasurer: Tom Peebles
Executive Director: Chad Young